New version of Schedule Manager is out!
- Fixed a crash bug caused after the first occurrence if you used more than 1 occurrence.
- Fixed a bug where if you chose "Nonstop" at the occurences and then tried to edit - it checked the "times" CheckBox and filled it with '1'.
- Fixed a crash bug casued when there is ' (single quote) or " (double quote) at the Content box of the "Alert" Task or at "Open File" TextBox.
- Changed the Calendar.
- Changed the "method" used to play sounds to Windows Media Player dll.
- Changed base format of the "Take Screenshot" Task from .bmp to .jpg.
- Added up and down Buttons to the "Starting Time" and "Every x" TextBoxes.
- Added "Every x minutes" option in "Date and Time" Tab.
- Added "Repeat" option in "Sound" Tab.
- Added "Volume" option in "Sound" Tab.
- Added an option to send arguments with the "Open File" Task.
- Added ToolTip of the action to the icons at the Tasks Database.
- Added option in Settings to allow you to choose if you want to Minimize to Tray or not.
- Added multi-language - you can choose from 48 differenet languages (currently supports only left to right languages, translated by Google).