How to track details( Log details)

Discuss about Schedule Manager

How to track details( Log details)

Postby Gana » August 11th, 2011, 10:12 am

Hi All,
First I would like to thank each and everyone who invested all their time to produce a wonderful software. This is my first try with your product and I am happy with it, but there something missing in your product line or I may not aware of it. Here is my needs. I need to lock my user computer( if it is set to idle for 15min). At the end of the day I need a log file or tracking list to find out how many times user1 is idle and what are all the time, date etc..( I believe you understand my poor english). Also when I try to reopen the application getting a error " Schedule Manager-Delete Passed Task "Unhandled exception has occured in your application". So please suggest me how to set up my needs or how to track all the details at the end of the day... :) I hope that will get the posstive soultions.

Product name: Schedule Manager
Ver: 1.2.27

Thanks,
Gana
Gana

Re: How to track details( Log details)

Postby Chubby » August 31st, 2011, 8:29 am

Hello Gana,

Thank you for posting.

I was trying to understand exactly what do you want and that's what I was able to conclude:

You want log of how many times you were idle (during the IDLE Checker is working ofcouse) and for how much time (the last log will be the one that locked your pc or the time of the task passed)
For example:

[31/08/2011 11:23:04][IDLE Checker Started, IF IDLE for 15 Minutes Lock Computer]
[31/08/2011 11:30:30][Was IDLE for 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds]
[31/08/2011 11:10:52][Was IDLE for 10 Minutes and 22 Seconds]
[31/08/2011 11:25:52][Was IDLE for 15 Minutes - Locked Computer, Deleted Task for Schedule Manager]

Btw, in the next version of Schedule Manager we are going to use xml as database instead of mdb (Microsoft Database) and therefore it will be much easier to use.
We will also add General log that will include the example above. this will take a while - we are working on a better website right now.
Chubby
Site Admin

Return to Schedule Manager