Horrible Bug - Now I can't program!

Found any bugs in Visual Command Line? Visual Command Line crashes? come share the bug..

Horrible Bug - Now I can't program!

Postby DudmasterUltra » May 1st, 2011, 12:43 pm

Hello, guys!

You all did a very great job programming this stuff. And I was happy, until the App messed up.
The software, Visual Command Line, was working fine. But one day, it just did this. I tried reseting, reinstalling, deleteing the program and
using the 'Portable' zip file.

The problem is that the text as turned into blocks. Is there a way to change the font or
something?

Nothing Worked.
Attachments
ScreenShot.png
Screen Shot
ScreenShot.png (58.95 KiB) Viewed 5899 times
DudmasterUltra

Re: Horrible Bug - Now I can't program!

Postby Chubby » May 3rd, 2011, 12:22 pm

Hello DudmasterUltra,

Jinx is the one who built the Visual Command Line. He'll be back from the army at friday and he'll check your problem.

Thanks for reporting.
Chubby
Site Admin

Postby Jinx » May 10th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Hello DudmasterUltra,

Thank you very much for reporting this bug.
currently I still don't know what causes the bug but, I think that it was something that changed in your computer - because reinstalling the program should have done the trick.

Though I don't know what causes the bug, I am pleased to tell you that I have been working on a new version for the past 3 and half monthes, the new version includes tons of changes. please check out our website from time to time to see if the new version has been released.

Currently me and my fellow friend - Chubby, are serving in the army, this slows our development down.

I will update the version of Visual Command Line as soon as I finish it.

Thanks,
Jinx.
Jinx
Site Admin

Postby DudmasterUltra » May 27th, 2011, 1:41 am

I am glad you thought about it. The bug has impaired me a little, but I'm fine. (definitions online)

I too, am a developer. What language did you program that in?
I have experience with these languages: C++, C, Java (little), Enchanting, NXT-G, NXC, NBC, Batch, Basic, Alice, Scratch, ActionScript (learning),and more....
DudmasterUltra

Return to Visual Command Line Bug Reporting